Running a school is no easy task. By helping us to plant seeds of hope, you are sponsoring:
- Our Director, Glenda, who manages administrative responsibilities while also teaching math class
- Our teachers, Yesy, Gabby, Marisol, and Erin , who nurture and guide our students every day
- Our Guardian, Don Juan, who protects the girls and the farm
- Our bus driver, Kevin, who gets our girls to school every morning from Hogar Miguel
- Our cook, Sarai, who makes sure every girl gets a healthy lunch
- Our Kaqichikel teacher, Ana Maria, who teaches our girls their native Mayan language and connects them to their culture
- Our gym teacher, Arleny, who helps all of the girls develop strong and healthy bodies
Your generosity provides Hope Academy with the support staff it needs to give our girls the best possible education!
For just $10, $25, or $50 a month, you can plant seeds of hope that will allow the young girls of Hope Academy to grow into women who will change the world!